- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious First/Second Floor Duplex Apartment in Superb Development
- Stunning Panoramic Views of Belfast Lough and Golf Course
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room with Feature Fireplace and Balcony
- Luxury Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room and Dressing Room
- Additional 3 Bedrooms and 2 further Bathrooms
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Oak Effect Windows
- Within a short Walking Distance to Station Square, Railway Halt and Beach
- Own Front Door
- Rear Communal Gardens, Visitor and Resident Car Parking
- Superb Location.
Additional InformationThis exceptional First and Second Floor Duplex Apartment occupies an excellent situation on Church Road, Helen's Bay. The property is bright and spacious and offers superb accommodation, finished to the highest of standards throughout. The contemporary open plan lounge and dining room leads to a balcony that enjoys outstanding views of the golf course, Belfast Lough and beyond. Externally, the grounds are beautifully maintained with excellent parking facilities to the rear for both residents and visitors. The apartment is within minutes of Crawfordsburn County Park, Helen's Bay Beach, the Golf Club and Train Station; and adjoins the historic Clandeboye Avenue. It is within a 25 minute commute, by road or rail, of Belfast and is only 15 minutes by train to Belfast City Airport. This delightful property offers a peaceful haven after a busy day or week and is certain to appeal to a wide range of purchasers. Viewing is highly recommended.
- HARDWOOD DOUBLE GLAZED FRONT DOOR TO . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom understairs.
- 7.01m x 3.78m (23' 0" x 12' 5")
Outstanding views of golf course, Belfast lough and beyond, attractive feature fireplace with hardwood mantel and surround, marble inset and heart, piped for gas fire, recessed low voltage spotlighting, uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to balcony, open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 2.51m (12' 7" x 8' 3")
- 3.3m x 3.1m (10' 10" x 10' 2")
Luxury modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, Franke single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Creda built-in double oven, Whirlpool 4-ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, Ignis integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, recessed low voltage spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (4) / DINING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 2.97m (15' 0" x 9' 9")
Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, integrated washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.84m (14' 9" x 12' 7")
Excellent lough views.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Pressurised water system 8'10 x 4'8.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.67m (11' 8" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.67m (10' 9" x 8' 9")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Rear communal gardens, visitor & resident car parking.
Travelling from Holywood along the dual carriageway, turn left at traffic lights onto Craigdarragh Road. Continue to the very bottom of this road where it becomes Fort Road and veer right into Church Road. Fairways is on right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »