- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb first floor apartment in prime South Belfast location
- Bright South-facing lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances & casual dining area
- 2 well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Superb South Belfast location, close to many amenities
- Resident & Guest Parking
- Mains gas central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
Additional InformationThis first floor apartment is situated in an enviable position off the Lisburn Road in South Belfast in a popular, modern development, Derryvolgie Mews. Conveniently located close to many local amenities including shops, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants along with leisure facilities such as theatre, museum, libraries, parks and many sports facilities, this apartment is ideal for a wide range of prospective purchasers. The apartment is finished to an extremely high specification featuring lifts to all floors, a modern kitchen with built-in appliances and delightful south facing lounge. Only on internal inspection can this apartment be fully appreciated.
- Secure communal front door to . . . .
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs and lift to . . . .
- COMMUNAL LANDING:
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor, intercom system, cornice ceiling, cloaks/storage cupboard.
- BRIGHT SOUTH FACING LOUNGE:
- 6.2m x 4.67m (20' 4" x 15' 4")
(at widest points) Wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
Open plan to . . . .
- 5.2578m x 2.3114m (17' 3" x 7' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, Stoves 4 ring gas hob with matching electric double oven, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, concealed gas fired boiler.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.1402m x 3.2512m (13' 7" x 10' 8")
(at widest points)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.1402m x 2.6162m (13' 7" x 8' 7")
(at widest points)
- Frazer kidd
- Approx £1500 per annum to include buildings insurance and communal maintance.
Coming out of Belfast on the Lisburn Road, Derryvolgie Avenue is on the left hand side just after Tesco's and Derryvolgie Mews is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »