- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Well Presented First Floor Apartment with Lift Access
- Three Good Size Bedrooms with Wood Laminate Flooring
- Bright Spacious Lounge/Dining Room Open to Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances and Attractive Tiling
- New Luxury Bathroom and Master Ensuite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating Including New Gas Boiler with Warranty
- Mature Communal Gardens and Ample Car Parking to Rear
- Excellent Convenient Location within Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationA deceptively spacious first floor, three bedroom apartment within an exclusive development of six apartments and two semi detached properties, Cabin Hill House is located just off the Kings Road and within walking distance to Ballyhackamore, set in secluded surroundings with mature trees overlooking the Comber Greenway to the rear. Recently improved by the current owners with great attention to detail including a new bathroom suite and ensuite shower room with attractive tiling and new Worcester gas boiler with approximately ten year guarantee.
The entrance is located to the rear with ample communal car parking and communal entrance hall with intercom access and lift to the first floor, this apartment offers well proportioned accommodation including lounge dining room with wood laminate flooring and recessed spotlighting open to fitted kitchen with partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Further to this, there are three good size bedrooms with wood laminate flooring, new white bathroom suite with built-in shower over bath, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Furthermore, a new master ensuite shower room with built-in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
Well presented and ideal for professionals or mature buyers wanting to downsize, view now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room 17' x 11'3 (5.18m x 3.43m)
- (into bay). Wood laminate floor, recessed spotlighting. Open to:-
- Kitchen 11'3 x 7'2 (3.43m x 2.18m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in under oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, built in wine rack, plumbed for washing machine, concealed new gas fired boiler, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 14'1 x 10'6 (4.29m x 3.20m)
- Wood laminate floor.
- New white suite comprising of built in shower cubicle with built in shower and folding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, tiled floor, wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 10'4 (3.15m x 3.15m)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 10'1 x 6'5 (3.07m x 1.96m)
- Wood laminate floor.
- New white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, built in shower with shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
- Communal car parking and communal gardens with lawn area and mature trees.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »