This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well-Presented First Floor Apartment
- Located Within Recently Built Off The Road Development With Private Laneway Leading To The Property
- Well-Proportioned Kitchen Open To Living/Dining
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Facilities
- Main Bathroom
- Excellent Storage Facilities
- UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Fired Central Heating
- Designated Car Parking Space With Additional Visitor Parking
- NHBC 10 Year Guarantee
- Suited To The Young Professional Wanting To Set Up Home Close To Forestside, Tesco Newtownbreda And Belfast City Centre Easily Accessible
- Excellent Links To Outer Ring And Motorway
- Annual Service Charge - approx £550 / Annual Rates - £739
Additional InformationThis two bedroom apartment is well suited to the young professional wanting to set up home within a well-built small development close to local amenities such as Forestside, Tesco Newtownbreda, Barnetts Demesne and the vibrant Ormeau Road. Motorway and public transport networks are easily accessible along with the Park & Ride at Saintfield Road.
The internal accommodation offers two double bedrooms, master with ensuite facilities, main bathroom and well laid out living/dining/kitchen area. The home benefits from gas fired central heating, NHBC warranty and designated parking.
Please contact our Lisburn Road office to arrange a private viewing on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to entrance hall.
- COMMUNAL HALLWAY:
- Stairs to…
- Hardwood door to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Two storage cupboards (one enclosing gas fired boiler).
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.66m x 3.2m (18' 7" x 10' 6")
- 3.73m x 2.41m (12' 3" x 7' 11")
Range of high and low level units, integrated electric cooker with four ring hob, space for white goods.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.51m (12' 3" x 11' 6")
- Shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.25m (10' 8" x 10' 8")
- 2.16m x 2.01m (7' 1" x 6' 7")
Panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail.
- Designated car parking space with additional visitor parking.
How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
(in last 30 days)
54th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »