- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Well-Appointed Three Storey Apartment
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation
- Three Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Fully Fitted Solid Oak Dressing Room
- Spacious Open Plan Living / Dining Area With Kitchen Area With A Range Of Quality Integrated Appliances
- Ensuite Shower Room, Additional Shower Room & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Wooden Sash Windows
- Alarm System Installed
- Gated Development With Communal Gardens
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Ideal For Young Professional Couple Or Those Downsizing Within The Area
- Viewing By Private Appointment
Additional InformationAddeelia House is an exclusive gated development of high quality homes off Adelaide Park, in one of South Belfast's most sought after residential locations.
This particular property provides exceptionally well appointed and presented accommodation with three double bedrooms, principal with ensuite, additional shower room, and superb open plan living / dining area, with kitchen with a range of integrated appliances. Externally, the property has well tended communal gardens, and allocated resident parking to the rear.
Likely to be of interest to the young professional or those downsizing within the area. Viewing of this superb property is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom with low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
- LIVING / DINING AREA OPEN TO KITCHEN:
- 7.67m x 5.59m (25' 2" x 18' 4")
In the kitchen area - excellent range of high and low level units. Inset sink unit. 'Bosch' 4 ring gas hob. Electric oven. Microwave. Integrated dishwasher and American style fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 5.31m x 4.78m (17' 5" x 15' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.02m (13' 9" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.31m x 3.56m (17' 5" x 11' 8")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.26m (9' 8" x 7' 5")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Communal gardens. Two allocated car parking spaces.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »