- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Sea & Harbour Views To Front
- Modern Contemporary Finish Throughout
- Prime Central Location
Additional InformationA great opportunity to acquire a two bedroom penthouse apartment situated in a block of only 5 residences located in one of the North Antrim Coast's most popular and picturesque tourist destinations. Having been recently renovated and in excellent and immaculate order throughout, this beautiful apartment incorporates all the benefits that a well located apartment has to offer. Located in the heart of Portrush the property is only a stone's throw away from the majority of local amenities and town centre.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- With stairs to upper floors.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With storage cupboard.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LOUNGE / DINING
- 5.84m x 4.7m (19' 2" x 15' 5")
- LOUNGE / DINING:
- With laminate wood floor and sliding door leading to balcony with timber decking style floor and glass balcony having beautiful views over Sea, Donegal Headlands and Portrush Harbour.
- KITCHEN AREA:
- With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in units with tiling between, integrated stainless steel oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for automatic washing machine, recessed lighting and laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 2.51m (12' 4" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.72m (13' 0" x 8' 11")
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, bath with tiling above, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, extractor fan.
- Outside to rear there is a yard for storing bins.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas etc. Details of the annual Service Charge and full management services are available on request.
Approaching Portrush on the Coleraine Road, go through the Metropole roundabout heading into the town. As you pass the fire station on Eglinton Street, No 75 will be located on your right hand side. Apartment 4 is accessed through the front right hand side door but will be located on the top floor of the
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »