- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment Set Within Exclusive Antrim Road Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining Area Open To Kitchen With Full Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Modern Bathroom And Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazing
- Resident And Visitor Parking
- Popular And Much Sought After Residential Location Within Close Proximity To Amenities, Belfast City Centre And Motorway Networks
Additional InformationExceptionally well located off the main Antrim Road, the property is well placed close to all local amenities within the area as well as transport routes to Belfast city centre and further afield via the nearby motorway networks.
The accommodation is well presented throughout providing two double bedrooms together with spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining and contemporary bathroom and ensuite.
Likely to be of interest to the first time buyer, young professional or those downsizing within the area. Viewing of this superb apartment is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC entrance door to entrance hall with stairs to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door. Ceramic tiled floor. Cloaks cupboard.
- 7.39m x 4.93m (24' 3" x 16' 2")
In the kitchen: Excellent range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Four ring gas hob. Electric oven and extractor. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 3.4m (14' 6" x 11' 2")
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 2.67m (9' 2" x 8' 9")
- White suite. Panel bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »