- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- OPEN VIEWING SUNDAY 24 FEBRUARY 2019 2-4PM.
- Situated on the shore overlooking the beautiful Dundrum inner bay which lies at the foot of the famous Mourne Mountains.
- Breath-taking views over Murlough Bay Nature Reserve, Mourne Mountains & out to sea.
- A popular shore-front development in the village of Dundrum with easy access to Newcastle and a short distance from Downpatrick and the main arterial routes to Belfast which is a 50-minute drive.
- 5 minutes stroll to Murlough National Trust Nature Reserve and a few minutes’ walk to the historic Dundrum Castle.
- Beautiful waterfront setting in a delightful village location within walking distance of shops, excellent restaurants and coastal walks. Royal County Down Golf Club, the Mourne Mountains, Tollymore forest and Castlewellan forest are a short drive away.
- Nature lovers will be in heaven watching and listening to the many species of seabirds which feed in the inner bay. Listen to the chatter of oyster catchers & curlews at dusk. Geese flying past your window in the winter and terns fishing in the summer will keep you amused all year round. Seals and even the odd otter can be seen swimming by your window!
- Luxurious and spacious accommodation including an open plan kitchen / dining / living area that provides direct access to a spacious balcony with room for al fresco dining.
- Two well-presented and proportioned double bedrooms.
- Family bathroom suite with corner bath and separate shower enclosure.
- Fitted alarm system, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
- This amazing apartment would ideally suit both those seeking a seaside retreat or a permanent luxury home base.
- Block Management Company: Moneycarragh Management Company. £55.00 per month.
Proudly positioned within this exclusive development of only four apartments, in the popular village of Dundrum. Nestling at the foot of the spectacular Mourne Mountains, famous for the miles of sandy beaches, fine restaurants, ample leisure facilities and many tourist attractions. This truly outstanding and unique property enjoys that rare combination of location and luxury. Designed to take full advantage of its unrivalled position over Dundrum Bay, with uninterrupted views across to Murlough Nature Reserve and out to sea. The property features an impressive open plan kitchen - dining - living area which opens on to a spacious balcony and is the perfect place to unwind and take in the views. The property further comprises two well-proportioned and presented bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom suite which complements the bright and spacious accommodation. Take your time to view this superb apartment - you will be impressed with what awaits you.
Solid wood front door leading to...
Stairs leading to hallway with panoramic views over Dundrum inner bay and the Mourne mountains. Ceramic tiled floor. Spacious enclosed storage with gas boiler. Access to roof space.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING TO LIVING AREA:
24’0" x 16'2" (7.32m x 4.93m)
Excellent selection of high and low level fitted maple effect units. Integrated 1.5 stainless steel drainer sink unit. Built-in gas hob, separate grill and conventional oven. Stainless steel chimney style extractor fan. Built in dishwasher. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated jet convection and double grill microwave. Concealed spotlighting. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled kitchen flooring.
LIVING AREA: Solid wood flooring. Concealed spotlighting. Floor to ceiling windows with double doors opening on to...
Glazed panel balcony with tiled flooring. Space for table and chairs, ideal for relaxing. Breathtaking views over Dundrum Bay and Murlough Bay Nature Reserve.
14'5" x10'5" (4.39m x 3.18m)
Laminate wood flooring.
14'9" x 13'2" (4.50m x 4.01m)
Laminate wood flooring.
9'10" x 8'9" (3.00m x 2.67m)
Luxury bathroom suite including corner bath, separate tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W/C. Ceramic tiled floor and partially tiled walls. Concealed spotlighting and wall light. Extractor fan.
Communal garden in lawn to the front at water’s edge. Private car parking. Private shed plumbed for washing machine and ample storage. Outside water tap.
40 Main Street is located on the right-hand side as you enter the Village of Dundrum from Newcastle.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »