- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious Second Floor Apartment in Highly Regarded & Convenient Location
- Remote Controlled Electric Entrance Gates to Communal Car Parking & One Allocated Car Parking Space
- Generous Entrance Hall with Cloaks Cupboard
- Large Lounge with Feature Stone Fireplace Open Plan to Dining Room
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Heating/Sash Double Glazed Windows
- Low Maintenance Accommodation Finished to the Highest of Standards in an Area of Consistently High Demand
Additional InformationThis superb and spacious apartment occupies an excellent location within this sought after tree lined avenue and is extremely convenient to many amenities as well as the thriving Lisburn Road being only a few minutes walk away. Tastefully presented and offering a very high standard of finish throughout.
The accommodation comprises; generous lounge open plan to dining room, contemporary fitted kitchen and utility room. There are three well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and modern bathroom. Furthermore the property benefits from one allocated car parking space accessed via electric gates.
One could not fail to be impressed with the accommodation and ideal location of this fine apartment, early viewing is recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Lift and stairs to . . .
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, cloaks cupboard, meter cupboard, intercom phone. Double doors and glazing to . . .
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 10.11m x 4.93m (33' 2" x 16' 2")
(at widest points). Stainless steel fireplace with gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, door to faux balcony. Open plan to . . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 2.77m x 2.72m (9' 1" x 8' 11")
(at widest points). Contemporary high and low level units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink, integrated fridge freezer, integrated five ring gas hob, Smeg extractor fan, integrated AEG oven, integrated AEG coffee machine and microwave, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.51m x 1.78m (11' 6" x 5' 10")
Range of units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.37m x 4.19m (14' 4" x 13' 9")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling, built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.51m (13' 10" x 11' 6")
Twin built-in robes, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.19m x 3.1m (13' 9" x 10' 2")
Built-in robes, cornice ceiling.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, heated towel rail, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Communal car parking area accessed via electric gates to one allocated car parking space and visitor parking.
- John Moore.
- Approximately £1700 per annum to include lift servicing.
Windsor Park runs from Malone Road through to Lisburn Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »