- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive First Floor Apartment
- Ballyhackamore And Belmont On The Doorstep
- Lounge With Aspect Over Belmont Road Open To:-
- Luxury Maple Shaker Style Kitchen
- Bright And Spacious Bedroom
- Shower Room With White Suite
- Fully Double Glazed Windows/Phoenix Gas Heating
- Communal Parking To Front
- Ideal For Young Professional
- Convenient Location With A Host Of Restaurants And Amenities Within Walking Distance
- Offers Ease Of Access To Holywood, Dundonald And Belfast City Centre
- Early Consideration Highly Recommended
- Viewing Is Strictly By Appointment
- £525 Per Month
- Available 1st June 2021
Additional InformationRefurbished in 2001, the re-development of 221 Belmont Road comprises of six one bedroom self contained apartments in an attractive setting in BT4. Apt 4, 221 Belmont Road is situated on the corner of the Belmont Road and Belmont Church Road and offers a wide range of amenities, cafes and restaurants. CIYMS Sport Club, Shandon Park and Knock Golf Clubs, George Best City Airport and Belmont Park are all also within a few minutes drive. Internally this property features one bedroom, a lounge open to a Shaker kitchen and a shower room with white suite. This is complimented by Phoenix Gas central heating, full double glazing and communal parking to the front.
Ideally suited to young professionals, we fully recommend internal inspection as demand is sure to be high. Viewing is strictly by appointment.
Viewing through the Ballyhackamore office, please call 02890 595555.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Hardwood door.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to first floor.
- Hardwood entrance door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Intercom entry system. Large storage cupboard.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN AREA:
- 6.83m x 3.81m (22' 5" x 12' 6")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 2.74m (12' 4" x 9' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Extractor fan. Wooden floor.
- Communal car parking. Communal gardens in shrubs, etc bordered by wall.
221 Belmont Road is located on the corner of Belmont Road and Belmont Church Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »