Apt 4, 20 Downs Road, Newcastle BT33 0AG
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning ground floor apartment with a wonderful seafront location
- High specification turnkey finish throughout and own front door access
- Superb open plan kitchen, living and dining room with a bay window
- Kitchen benefiting from an excellent range of integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms – on with a contemporary en-suite
- Separate luxury shower room benefiting from a large shower cubicle
- Private balcony with fabulous views
- Designated parking to the rear of the property
- Lift and stair access to the apartment
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Excellent EPC rating ensuring low running costs
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within walking distance to all Newcastle has to offer
- Ready to move into and excellent value for money
- Ideal holiday home, residence or investment opportunity
Buy the View!
Open Viewings Every Sunday In May 2.00pm - 4.00pm
This stunning first floor apartment offers a high specification turnkey finish that is simply ready for you to move into. It has the makings of an ideal holiday home, as a residence or as an investment opportunity. The seafront location offers spectacular views out to sea and the Mourne Mountains and provides a superb selection of amenities within walking distance.
The apartment benefits from designated parking to the rear of the apartment block where you enter a communal area complete with a lift and stairs. Internally the apartment comprises a fabulous open plan kitchen, living and dining room complete with integrated appliances, a bay window, a wooden floor and access to a private balcony. There are two well-proportioned bedrooms, one of which benefits from a contemporary en-suite shower room and there is a further separate shower room with an oversized shower cubicle and a rain shower.
The bustling town of Newcastle offers a fantastic range of amenities, from a great selection of cafes, hotels and restaurants to more activities to include some of the best golf courses in the country. A selection of wonderful beaches are nearby with Murlough National Nature Reserve deserving a special mention where hours can be spent enjoying a brisk walk or perhaps just relaxing on the beach.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Kitchen/Living/Dining 14’9” x 16’7”
Master Bedroom 10’9” x 10’9”
En-suite 4’2” x 6’5”
Bedroom 2 10’6” x 8’3”
Shower Room 4’2” x 6’6”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »