- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Ground Floor Apartment which is Finished to A Super Standard with Private Garden
- Communal and Own Door Access
- Entrance Hall with Two Cloaks Cupboards
- Lounge with Solid Wood Floor and Double Doors to Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Quartz Work Surfaces and Range of Integrated Appliances and Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom with Jack and Jill Door to Main Bedroom
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Gas Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Resident and Visitor Parking Accessed via Electronic Gates
- Excellent Location off the Malone Road, Close to Many Amenities Including; Shops, Schools and Public Transport
Additional InformationStunning ground floor apartment which is finished to a high level of specification throughout and benefits from a private, landscaped garden with lawns and beds with shrubs and bushes. There is secure allocated resident and visitor car parking accessed via electric gates.
Located in one of South Belfast's most desirable areas the property is most convenient to a number of services and amenities including the Lagan Tow Path, Malone and Balmoral Golf Clubs, shops, bars and cafes on the Lisburn Road and Stranmillis. The property is a short drive to main arterial routes around and into the city centre.
The internal accommodation is exquiste and ready for any new buyer to move in and enjoy.
Early viewing is strongly recommended
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood floor, two large cupboards and Beam vacuum system, cloaks cupboard, intercom phone, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 4.34m x 3.78m (14' 3" x 12' 5")
(at widest points). Solid wood floor, feature gas fire, low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, patio doors to side garden. Open plan to . . . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.84m x 3.61m (12' 7" x 11' 10")
Range of high and low level units, quartz work surfaces, stainless steel sink, five ring gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, quartz splash back, under unit lighting, built-in wine rack.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.92m x 1.6m (9' 7" x 5' 3")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steels sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, gas fired boiler, wood floor, hardwood door and glazing to side.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.38m (12' 6" x 11' 1")
- JACK & JILL SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle and drencher shower head, fully tiled walls, wood floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.82m (10' 4" x 9' 3")
- Private, landscaped garden in lawns and beds with shrubs and bushes. Secure allocated resident and visitor car parking accessed via electric gates.
- Flat Management.
- Approximately £1280 per annum
From the Malone Road heading out of the city, Deramore Park is on the right hand side after the Stranmillis Road junction.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
51st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »