- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Appointed First Floor Apartment
- Set Within Exclusive Gated Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Living / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of Appliances
- Bathroom & Ensuite
- Gas Fired Heating / Double Glazing
- Private & Secure Allocated Parking, Plus Additional Visitor Parking
- Popular & Convenient Location
- Close To A Host Of Local Amenities, Forestside Shopping Centre & Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationExceptionally well located in this much sought after area of South Belfast, this superb first floor apartment is surely to appeal in today's market, in particular to the first time buyer, young professional couple, or those downsizing within the area.
The accommodation which is exceptionally well positioned throughout, provides two double bedrooms, spacious open plan living / dining area, together with modern fitted kitchen with a range of appliances, bathroom and ensuite.
Set behind secured electric gates, and within a short drive from Belfast City Centre, and shopping at Forestside and Tesco Newtownbreda, this is an excellent apartment, and one that can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Solid entrance door with open staircase leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door. Video entry system. Cloakroom with airing cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.61m (16' 7" x 11' 10")
Picture window with open aspect. Open plan to:
- 3.61m x 2.74m (11' 10" x 9' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. 4 ring hob with electric oven. Recessed for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.36m (9' 5" x 7' 9")
- White suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Allocated car parking and visitor parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »