- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright & Spacious Duplex Apartment with Separate Private Entrance
- Lounge with Dual Aspect and Outlook Over Comber Greenway to Castlereagh Hills
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Dining Area
- Luxury Shower Room with 'Rainfall' Shower
- Two Large Double Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Bathroom
- Dressing Room/Storeroom/Study with access to Luggage Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Roofspace for Storage
- Loose Pebbled Driveway and Parking Area with Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Well Manicured Communal Garden with Lawn and Mature Planting
- Private Residents' Management Company
- Close to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages with an Excellent Choice of Shops, Restaurants, M&S Simply Food and Tesco
- Easy Access to the Belfast Glider and Local Bus Routes for Commuting
Additional InformationNo.4 is a bright and spacious duplex apartment cleverly converted from a former gentleman's residence.
The well presented accommodation comprises a modern kitchen with dining area, lounge and shower room. There are two large double bedrooms to the first floor, master with en suite bathroom. An additional room to the return could be an ideal dressing room or study with easy access to a luggage/storeroom.
Other benefits include private driveway parking with two allocated spaces and garage.
- Hardwood front door. Arched toplight. Communal reception hall. Stairs to....
- No.4 front door. Cloaks area. Stairs to...
- Telephone intercom entrance system. Study/office area with built in desk, units and shelving. Laminate tiled floor.
- 4.2m x 4.34m (13' 9" x 14' 3")
Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Laminate tiled floor. Dual aspect. uPVC double glazed access door to external staircase (private entrance).
- 3.2m x 2.36m (10' 6" x 7' 9")
Modern fully fitted range of high gloss units, walnut effect laminate work surfaces and splashback. Double drainer stainless steel Blanco sink and a half sink unit, chrome mixer tap. Integrated four ring ceramic touch control Neff hob, integrated oven below, stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated Neff dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Integrated low level fridge. Built in wine rack. Built in casual dining table. Concealed gas fired boiler (Ideal Logic). Outlook over Comber Greenway and Castlereagh Hills.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap. Walk in shower enclosure with chrome thermostatic shower unit and additional overhead 'rainfall' shower head. Built in mirrored cabinets. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan. Laminate tiled floor.
- DRESSING ROOM/STUDY/STOREROOM
- Access to....
- LUGGAGE ROOM:
- 2.7m x 2.2m (8' 10" x 7' 3")
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 4.2m (15' 5" x 13' 9")
Chrome low voltage spotlights. Outlook over Comber Greenway and Castlereagh Hills.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Sink unit, chrome mixer tap, cupboard below. Panelled bath, chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback. Xpelar extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.23m x 3.97m (17' 2" x 13' 0")
Chrome low voltage spotlights.
- Access via hatch. Storage area.
- Loose pebbled driveway with two private parking spaces. Private entrance to side. Communal garden laid in laid with mature planting and trees. Outside lights. Water tap. Screened bin storage area.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.27m x 3.07m (17' 3" x 10' 1")
Up and over door.
Travelling from Ballyhackamore along the Upper Newtownards Road towards Belfast, turn left at the crossroads into North Road. (Cyprus Avenue restaurant in on the right). No. 105 is on the left hand side just after Kirkliston Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »