This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Immaculately Presented Apartment Set Within Award Winning Development
- Suited To The Young Professional / Investor, Or Those Seeking A Belfast Base
- Bright Living / Dining Area With Access To Balcony Overlooking Communal Gardens
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Secure Underground Car Parking Space
- Excellent Storage Facilities
- Surround Sound System
- Located Close To Motorway & Public Transport Networks, & Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationApartment 4-09 Titanic Quarter is a well presented third floor property set within the award winning Titanic Quarter Development. The home is suited to the young professional, investor or those seeking a Belfast base.
The development benefits from secure allocated car parking, high quality internal courtyard gardens, modern designed communal areas and lift access.
Internally the apartment offers two double bedrooms, master with ensuite, a contemporary bathroom and a bright living / dining area open to kitchen. The property further benefits from a private balcony.
Titanic Quarter is a vibrant and accessible area of Belfast, and with Titanic Belfast, the Metropolitan College and intellectual companies investing in the area, the cosmopolitan appeal at Titanic Quarter will only continue to grow.
Viewing by private appointment by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Lift and stairs access to:
- Hardwood entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired boiler.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 8.18m x 3.51m (26' 10" x 11' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring gas hob with extractor over. Integrated oven, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Access to balcony overlooking communal gardens.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.38m x 2.84m (17' 8" x 9' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower. Wall mounted WC vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Chrome towel rail. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.38m x 2.74m (17' 8" x 9' 0")
- Contemporary white suite comprising panel bath with thermostatic power shower over. Wall mounted WC vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- Communal landscaped gardens. Public realm terrace off marina. Secure underground car parking space with remote controlled entrance gates and designated car parking space.
Titanic Quarter, Queens Road.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »