This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Secluded Penthouse Apartment With Balcony In Convenient Gated Development
- Two Bedrooms Including Good Sized Mezzanine Bedroom
- Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen Leading To Private Balcony
- Modern Bathroom With White Suite
- Economy 7 Heating
- Double Glazing
- Secure Parking Area
- Popular And Convenient Location, Close To All Amenities Of The Lisburn Road
- Ideal First Time/Investment Buy
Additional InformationBalmoral Court occupies a superb location opposite the Kings Hall, at the top end of the increasingly popular Lisburn Road. This superb two bedroom, top floor apartment is well maintained and is tucked in the corner of the development gaining extra privacy. The property benefits from private parking with remote controlled gates, giving added security. There are excellent road and rail links to Belfast and beyond and the many attractions of the Lisburn Road are within easy walking distance. This easily managed apartment would be an ideal purchase for the first time buyer or investor, in today's market. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Pedestrian access to street. Lift and stairs to…
- COMMUNAL HALL:
- Tiled floor. Access to terrace. Metal front door with glazed panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard. Hotpress with lagged tank.
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 5.16m (18' 9" x 16' 11")
Range of high and low level fitted units with timber effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled walls and floor. Access to balcony. Velux skylight. Dado rail. Stairs to…
- MEZZANINE BEDROOM (1):
- 5.51m x 3.1m (18' 1" x 10' 2")
Laminate wood style floor. Velux skylight.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.69m (11' 1" x 8' 10")
Built-in storage. Laminate wood effect flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Tongue and groove ceiling. Recessed low voltage spotlights.
- Views over Balmoral Golf Course.
- Secure gated car parking. Landscaped communal gardens.
(in last 30 days)
84th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »