- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Recently Decorated Spacious Fifth Floor Apartment Set Within A Superb Landmark Development
- Two double Bedrooms
- Superb Open Plan Living / Dining Room With Access To Balcony & Uninterrupted Views
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Fully Fitted Appliances
- Contemporary Bathroom & Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Enclosed Car Parking Space
- Access To Residents Fitness Suite
- Within Walking Distance To City Centre, Victoria Square Shopping Centre & Queen's University
- Excellent Investment / First Time Buy
Additional InformationVictoria Place is a superb development situated just off Great Victoria Street in one of the city's most popular and convenient locations.
The internal accommodation of Apartment 38 comprises of an exceptionally spacious open plan living/dining room open to fully fitted kitchen with a wide range of fully fitted appliances, two double bedrooms with contemporary bathroom and additional ensuite. This spacious two bedroom apartment offers spacious living space throughout and incorporates ample storage, other benefits include gas heating, balcony access from the living room with superb uninterrupted views, double glazing, and a secure car parking space.
Within walking distance of the City Centre, Victoria Square shopping centre and Queens University, this property will sure to appeal to a variety of purchasers, investors and home owners alike.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Lift and stairs to:
- Hardwood entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor. Built-in storage cupboard comprising gas fired boiler.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 7.24m x 3.51m (23' 9" x 11' 6")
Kitchen Area: Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel under oven, and extractor hood over. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage spotlights.
Living Area: Laminate floor. Door to tiled balcony.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.3m (11' 9" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of fully tiled shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.82m (11' 9" x 9' 3")
Built-in wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Extractor fan.
- SERVICE CHARGES / RATES:
- Services Charges - £997
Ground Rent - £100
Rates - £916.32
Management Company - MB Wilson
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »