- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Third Floor Penthouse Apartment Set Within Consistently Popular Danesfort Development
- Entrance Hall With Cloaks Cupboard & Good Sized Store (Currently Dressing Room With Built In Robes)
- Three Bedrooms, All With Built In Robes And Master With Ensuite Shower Room And South West Facing Balcony
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Appliances And Useful Utility Store
- Open Plan Bright Living/Dining Room With Access To Balcony
- Large Modern Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Lift Access To All Floors
- Generous Resident And Visitor Parking
- Popular And Convenient Location Off Main Malone Road Close To Local Amenities, Transport Routes And Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThe Danesfort development, which is accessed off the Malone Road, has consistently proved popular with a wide range of purchasers due to its close proximity to all local amenities within the area, transport routes, Belfast city centre, and Queens University.
This particular penthouse apartment is exceptionally well appointed throughout providing a generous layout comprising of three bedrooms, master with ensuite, large principal bathroom together with open plan living/dining and separate kitchen with range of appliances.
Likely to be of interest to the young professional or those downsizing within the area. Viewing of this superb apartment is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Communal door and entrance hall with stairs and lift to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring. Good sized cloaks cupboard.
- STORE ROOM / BEDROOM:
- 2.87m x 1.73m (9' 5" x 5' 8")
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 7.11m x 4.22m (23' 4" x 13' 10")
Wood strip floor. Corniced ceiling. Raised gas coal effect fire with wooden mantle. Sliding door to balcony.
- 6.55m x 2.34m (21' 6" x 7' 8")
Full range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated 'De Dietrich' dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. 5 ring 'De Dietrich' gas hob with 'De Dietrich' extractor hood. Eye level electric oven. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY STORE:
- 2.51m x 1.52m (8' 3" x 5' 0")
Built-in cupboards. Gas fired boiler. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 2.29m (13' 6" x 7' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 2.29m (14' 3" x 7' 6")
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 4.47m x 2.95m (14' 8" x 9' 8")
Sliding door to south west facing balcony. Built-in wardrobe. Corniced ceiling.
- FULLY TILED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin set within storage cupboards and shelving. Wall mirror and lighting. Chrome heated towel rail.
- GOOD SIZED FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- Freestanding bath with telephone hand shower. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Feature circular sink with storage below and shelving. Wall mirror. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Mature communal well maintained gardens and generous resident and visitor parking.
- SERVICE CHARGES:
- Service Charge - £1,601.03 per annum
Rates - £1529.86 per annum
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »