- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious First Floor Apartment in Prestigious Development of Only Four Apartments Accessed via Electric Gates
- Entrance Hall with Utility Cupboard
- Raised Lounge with Beautiful Rosewood Floor and Feature Gas Fire
- Open Plan to Dining Room and Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- South Facing Balcony off The Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Main Bathroom with Jack and Jill Ensuite to Bedroom One
- Gas Heating (Underfloor on Ground Floor) and Double Glazed Windows
- Resident Car Parking Accessed Via Electric Gates
- Ready for Any New Buyer to Move in and Enjoy
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this first floor duplex apartment in gated development of only four apartments. The accommodation is well presented and is ready for any new purchaser to move in. The apartment benefits from a delightful south facing balcony and communal gardens.
Briefly the accommodation comprises; spacious hall with utility cupboard, large raised feature lounge open to dining room and contemporary fitted kitchen with range of appliances and access to the balcony. The raised living area has a beautiful rosewood floor and vaulted ceiling.
There are three well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite and modern main bathroom. There is gas heating (underfloor on the ground floor) and double glazed windows. Externally there is ample communal parking accessed via electric gates, communal store room and gardens.
Early viewing is encouraged to avoid disappointment.
- COMMUNAL HALL:
- Stairs to . . .
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, intercom phone.
- RAISED LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM & MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 7.7m x 6.88m (25' 3" x 22' 7")
(at widest points). Rosewood floor, vaulted ceiling, gas coal effect fire.
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, Bosch double ovens, five ring gas hob, glazed splash back, 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, island unit with units and granite work surfaces, wine rack, feature glazed breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, patio door to timber balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.76m (12' 10" x 12' 4")
(at widest points). Walk-in robe, low voltage spotlights.
- Walnut door from hall and robe to . . .
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- 3.28m x 3.15m (10' 9" x 10' 4")
White suite comprising low flush wc, corner panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 2.62m (12' 5" x 8' 7")
Walnut floor, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.92m x 2.74m (19' 5" x 9' 5")
(at widest points). Wooden floor, Velux windows, built-in robe, storage into eaves.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, Velux window.
- Electric entrance gates to resident parking. Communal gardens to the rear.
- Charles White
- Approximately £117 per month to include communal maintenance, window cleaning and sinking fund.
From Malone Road at Balmoral lights continue left onto Newforge Lane and 37 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »