This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Very Attractive Self Contained Second Floor Apartment
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Spacious Lounge With Patio Doors Leading To A Juliet Balcony
- Gas Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Two Double Bedrooms, One With Built In Wardrobes
- White Bathroom Suite And Master Ensuite Shower Room
- Communal Designated Parking Area
- Located In Much Sought After Residential Development
An excellent, beautifully presented apartment within the exclusive Courtyard Development on the Castlereagh Road. The apartment will appeal to first time buyers, young professionals or someone wishing to downsize. The property is located within close proximity to Belfast City Centre, George Best Belfast City Airport, Forestside Shopping centre with its vast array of shops and cafes and many of the provinces leading schools. The property comprises a large entrance hall, bright and spacious lounge with patio doors leading to a juliet balcony, modern fitted kitchen/dining area, two well appointed bedrooms, master ensuite, and a modern white bathroom suite.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Built in storage.
- Open Plan Living Area 31' x 13'0 (9.45m x 3.96m)
- (L-shape) Double doors leading to juliet balcony. Open plan to:
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, under oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part ceramic floor, part wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 1 11'6 x 11'5 (3.51m x 3.48m)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, folding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 11'2 (3.40m x 3.40m)
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Communal designated car parking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
90th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views