- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious fifth floor apartment set in a prime City Centre location just off Great Victoria Street
- Generous bright lounge with dining area & balcony overlooking City
- Modern open plan kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms, Master with ensuite shower room
- Contemporary main bathroom suite
- Gas central heating/Double glazed windows/Intercom entry system
- Lift access to all floors, communal gardens, on site fitness suite, secure private parking space
Additional InformationExcellent opportunity to purchase a bright, spacious apartment within a convenient City Centre location close to a diverse range of amenties and attractions.
The accommodation briefly comprises two double bedrooms – master with luxury en suite shower room in addition to the central bathroom. The modern kitchen is open plan to living and dining room with sliding patio doors onto a good sized balcony. Double glazing and gas central heating enhance the low maintenance appeal and the property further benefits from an on site fitness suite, communal gardens and the essential secure City Centre car parking space.
This tasteful apartment will appeal to the buyer looking for that little something extra, early viewing highly recommended.
- Carpeted, storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.893m x 3.554m (16' 1" x 11' 8")
Carpeted, sliding patio doors onto balcony.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.947m x 2.007m (9' 8" x 6' 7")
- Modern fully fitted kitchen, range of high and low level units, integrated oven, gas hob and extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink and mixer tap.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.289m x 3.174m (10' 9" x 10' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.593m x 1.567m (5' 3" x 5' 2")
Three piece white suite, low flush wc, wash hand basin, corner shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.963m x 2.839m (9' 9" x 9' 4")
Carpeted, built-in wardrobes.
- 1.885m x 1.725m (6' 2" x 5' 8")
Three piece white suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, bath with overhead shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- One allocated parking space.
Heading into Belfast on Great Victoria Street turn left into Wellwood Street and Victoria Place is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »