This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Lounge open plan to Dining/Kitchen
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Allocated Car Park Space
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
Additional InformationA recently built development within walking distance of the City Centre and added benefit of a secure car parking space. Excellent accommodation comprising of 2 double bedrooms, lounge open plan to dining/kitchen, white bathroom suite, PVC double glazing and semi-solid wooden floors.
Popular development and rare opportunity for one to come up for sale. Low outgoings and ready to move into. Idea for an investor or owner occupier alike. Potential rental income of £850pcm.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Tiled common hallway with lifts leading to upper floors.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Semi solid wooden floor.
- open plan to Kitchen/Dining
- 6.4m x 5.18m (21' 0" x 17' 0")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, gas boiler, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit. Gas hob and oven, plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls .
Open plan to lounge with wooden floor and juliette balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 2.74m (9' 0" x 9' 0")
- White suite comprising of panel bath with shower and shower attachment. Low flush WC and wash hand basin. "Vortice" fan.
- Secure under ground car park with allocated parking space.
Driving along Great Victoria Street through town and out past Castlecourt, turn left into Peters Hill and this development is on your left hand side.
128th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »