- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Attractive Second Floor Apartment within Mature & Exclusive Development
- Spacious Reception Hall with Store/Cloakroom
- Good Sized Lounge with Gas Fire Open Plan to Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room
- Three Excellent Double Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Large Modern Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout & Ideal for Owner Occupiers & Investors
- Communal Gardens & Parking
- Phoenix Gas Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Quiet Mature Setting Whilst Remaining Convenient to Lisburn Road & City Centre Amenities
Additional InformationThis superb attractive second floor apartment occupies an excellent location tucked away within this exclusive development in the mature setting of Danesfort. It is in a convenient location close to a variety of local amenities. The apartment offers bright, spacious accommodation ideal for modern day living which is enhanced by many outstanding features. This magnificent apartment offers a wide range of purchasers the opportunity to buy within a prestigious development within south Belfast.
- COMMUNAL HALL:
- Lift and stairs to . . .
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Large cloaks cupboard, low voltage spotlights.
- 4.29m x 3.96m (14' 1" x 13' 0")
Gas coal effect fire with wooden mantle, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, door to faux balcony.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 5.82m x 5.44m (19' 1" x 17' 10")
Range of units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, integrated fridge and dishwasher, island unit with work surfaces, five ring gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan over, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, cornice ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.62m x 1.47m (8' 7" x 4' 10")
Range of units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated De Dietrich washer dryer, gas boiler, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 2.31m (12' 8" x 7' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.55m x 2.34m (14' 11" x 7' 8")
(at widest points). Built-in robe.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.02m (12' 1" x 9' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, feature wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- LARGE MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with uPVC sheeting, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- One allocated car parking space and visitor spaces.
Off Malone opposite Cranmore Park and Marlborough Gardens.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
84th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »