- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning fourth-floor apartment in a superb City Centre location.
- Spacious, attractive and adaptable accommodation.
- Newly refurbished to include painting and flooring throughout.
- Bright, well-presented open plan living to dining area with private balcony.
- Luxury fitted kitchen with an array of appliances.
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms (Master with ensuite shower room).
- Modern white bathroom suite with shower attachment.
- Gas fired central heating and double-glazed windows throughout.
- Private residents’ gym and enclosed, landscaped communal gardens.
- Secure private car parking space can be provided at an additional cost of £50.00 per month.
- Situated within an excellent central location within close proximity to both bus and train networks, and with Belfast City Centre only a short distance away.
- Providing ease of access to a number of popular cafes, restaurants, bars and shopping facilities.
- Furnishings can be negotiated.
- Available 01 October 2020.
A beautifully presented fourth-floor apartment which offers contemporary style living in an excellent location within the City Centre. The apartment has been well-maintained by the current owners and is tastefully presented throughout, providing an ideal and convenient base for an array of prospective tenants. This superb property boasts an excellent standard of spacious living comprising of open plan lounge to dining area leading to modern fitted kitchen with an array of appliances, two well-proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and a modern bathroom in white suite. The apartment benefits from ample storage facilities throughout, uPVC double glazing, and gas fired central heating, and is further enhanced by a private balcony with views over Belfast and Divis Mountain. The apartment has also been newly refurbished to include painting and new flooring throughout. Victoria Place comprises of communal entrance hall with intercom entry system, communal landscaped gardens and residents’ gym facilities, with both lift and stair access to upper floors. A host of well-regarded shops, restaurants and social amenities are on your doorstep, with Great Victoria Street train station and the Europa Bus Centre a short distance away. Within walking distance of Belfast City Centre, Victoria Square Shopping Centre and Queen's University as well as the City Hospital, early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this excellent apartment has to offer.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »