- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Second Floor Apt
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living / Dining & Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Ensuite in Master Bedroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Car Parking Space
- Convenient Location
- EPC C76
This excellent two bedroom apartment, located on the second floor, is presented to a high standard throughout and presents an ideal opportunity for a range of prospective purchasers wishing to buy a quality home in a convenient location. The accommodation comprises open plan living, dining & modern kitchen, two excellent bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and modern bathroom suite. Both the bathroom and en-suite shower room have been recently updated providing a high quality finish and leaving the new owner with little to do other than move straight in. South Studios is a popular residential development, particularly due to its close proximity to the Lisburn Road, Queens University & the City Centre. Further benefits include Gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and car parking space. The communal areas are well maintained and the courtyard provides a welcome area to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the City. Early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
- Lift and stair access to all floors.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- APARTMENT 30
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Storage off hallway.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING / KITCHEN 26'1 x 12'2 (7.95m x 3.71m)
- Laminate wood floor. Range of high and low level units, integrated oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and partly tiled walls.
- BEDROOM ONE 12'7 x 11'8 (3.84m x 3.56m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 6'4 x 5'0 (1.93m x 1.52m)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W.C, wash hand basin, shower and fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO 12'7 x 9'2 (3.84m x 2.79m)
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM SUITE 8'3 x 6'3 (2.51m x 1.91m)
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Communal courtyard. Secure car parking.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- MB Wilson
£908.00 (management company) per annum
£92.00 (sinking fund) per annum
£150.00 (ground rent) per annum
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »