- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms/Lounge Dining
- Extended Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Parking to Front/Patio Area to Rear
Additional InformationHampton Grove is a small cul de sac within the Hampton Court Village development located at the bottom of Sunnyside Street where it meets The Embankment.
A consistently popular location due to its convenience to the Ormeau Road, Queens University, Stranmillis Village and Belfast City Centre. The apartment comprises two bedrooms, lounge open plan to dining area, fitted kitchen providing access to rear patio and white bathroom suite. The property also benefits from a gas fired central heating system, double glazing, parking area to the front and an enclosed rear patio area. Although in need of some modernisation this apartment would make an excellent investment and/or first time purchase.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance porch tiled flooring. Gas boiler. Glass panelled inner door to:
- Lounge / Dining 25'11 x 9'6 (7.90m x 2.90m)
- Oak flooring to living area. Dining area tiled flooring. Double glass panelled doors.
- Kitchen 9'10 x 9'2 (3.00m x 2.79m)
- Full range of high and low level units built in hob and under-oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, Over-head extractor fan. Upvc patio doors to the rear. Spot-lights.
- Inner Hallway
- Timber flooring. Built in storage. Access to bedrooms and bathroom.
- Bedroom One 15'9 x 7'10 (4.80m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom Two 9'10 x 6'11 (3.00m x 2.11m)
- White bathroom suite panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls.
- Parking area to front.
- Outside rear
- Easily maintained patio area to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »