- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms/Lounge Dining
- Extended Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Parking to Front/Patio Area to Rear
Additional InformationHampton Grove is a small cul de sac within the Hampton Court Village development located at the bottom of Sunnyside Street where it meets The Embankment.
A consistently popular location due to its convenience to the Ormeau Road, Queens University, Stranmillis Village and Belfast City Centre. The apartment comprises two bedrooms, lounge open plan to dining area, fitted kitchen providing access to rear patio and white bathroom suite. The property also benefits from a gas fired central heating system, double glazing, parking area to the front and an enclosed rear patio area. Although in need of some modernisation this apartment would make an excellent investment and/or first time purchase.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance porch tiled flooring. Gas boiler. Glass panelled inner door to:
- Lounge / Dining 25'11 x 9'6 (7.90m x 2.90m)
- Oak flooring to living area. Dining area tiled flooring. Double glass panelled doors.
- Kitchen 9'10 x 9'2 (3.00m x 2.79m)
- Full range of high and low level units built in hob and under-oven, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, Over-head extractor fan. Upvc patio doors to the rear. Spot-lights.
- Inner Hallway
- Timber flooring. Built in storage. Access to bedrooms and bathroom.
- Bedroom One 15'9 x 7'10 (4.80m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom Two 9'10 x 6'11 (3.00m x 2.11m)
- White bathroom suite panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls.
- Parking area to front.
- Outside rear
- Easily maintained patio area to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »