- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Luxurious Ground Floor Apartment
- Originally Victorian Family Residence Constructed and Occupied by the Andrews family
- Retaining a Wealth of Character and Charm
- Former Billiard Room Currently Used as Gracious Drawing Room with Mature Outlook to Communal Gardens
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Room
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Victorian Style Family Bathroom with Separate Shower Unit
- Utility Room
- Beautifully Landscaped Mature Communal Gardens
- Assigned Covered Car Port
- Popular and Convenient Location
- Within Striking Distance of Comber Town Centre Boasting a Range of Local Amenities
- Provides Ease of Access for Commuting to Belfast and Newtownards
- Offered Fully Furnished
- £795 inc Rates Per Calendar Month
- Available NOW!!!
- Referencing fees applicable - £45 per person and £25 for a guarantor (if applicable) - Please Enquire with Office for Further Information
Additional InformationOriginally a Victorian family residence constructed in 1872 and occupied for many years by the Andrews Family. Thomas Andrews Jnr was renowned as the chief designer and managing director of the Harland and Wolff Shipyard and for his role as designer of the world famous RMS Titanic.
Ardara House has been sympathetically converted into 6 luxury apartments retaining a wealth of character and historical charm with characteristics such as feature height ceilings, wood panelling constructed in Harland and Wolff, ornate cornicing and feature fireplaces.
The former billiard room now provides a gracious and elegant drawing room with a lovely outlook to the mature gardens. Additionally the open plan kitchen/dining room provides ample living and entertaining space. Further accommodation comprises of two well-proportioned bedrooms, Victorian style bathroom suite with separate shower unit and utility room.
Externally the communal gardens have been beautifully landscaped and are laid in lawns with a colourful array of mature planting. There is also access to an allocated covered carport.
The location is within striking distance of Comber town centre offering a varied range of local amenities, shops and restaurants. The location also boasts ease of access to the main routes for commuting to Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards. Belfast city centre, George Best City airport, The Ulster Hospital, David Lloyd Fitness Centre, Stormont Parliament Buildings and Dundonald Village only a short drive away.
This is a unique opportunity to let an apartment steeped in historical character with well proportioned accommodation, ideally located within striking distance of Comber town centre and providing ease of access to the main arterial routes for commuting to Belfast.
Travelling from The Square in Comber, travel up High Street, turn right onto Ardara Drive, Continue to the top of this lane, Ardara House will be Located on your left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »