- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Spacious Modern First Floor Apartment within Sought After Development
- Generous Bright Lounge with Dining Area
- Open Plan to Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-in Appliances
- 2 Good Sized Double Bedrooms Including Spacious Master with Modern Ensuite Shower Room
- Good Sized Fitted Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Video Intercom Entry System
- Well Presented Throughout with Many Fine Features Ideal for Modern Day Living
- Parking for Apartment & Additional Visitor Parking
- Extremely Convenient with Easy Access via Car, Bus or Train to Belfast & Lisburn
- Excellent Sale or Investment Opportunity (Currently Let to August 2019 at £675 Per Month)
Additional InformationThis attractive spacious first floor apartment occupies a sought after extremely convenient situation within the impressive Redwoods development complex in Dunmurry on the former site of the original Conway Hotel. The location benefits from excellent access to the city centre of Belfast and Lisburn by either car or public transport including by bus or train.
The apartment offers generous well proportioned accommodation that centres around the impressive lounge with dining area open plan to the modern fitted kitchen. This is further enhanced by the many fine features that overall cater for all those aspects of modern day living.
With so much to offer in the way of location and value for money, early inspection is highly recommended so as not to miss on on this excellent sale or investment opportunity.
- TILED COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Lift and stairs to . . .
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Video entry intercom system, storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA OPEN PLAN TO MODERN KITCHEN:
- 7.32m x 4.27m (24' 0" x 14' 0")
(overall at widest points). uPVC double glazed door to Juliet balcony.
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, concealed lights, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, stainless steel four ring gas hob with matching stainless steel oven, stainless steel extractor fan and canopy, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.79m x 2.74m (19' 0" x 9' 0")
(at widest points). Feature corner window.
- MODERN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash back, tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan and low voltage lighting.
- Communal gardens, woodland area and parking for apatrment and visitor parking.
- Approximately £63 per month.
Travelling on the Lisburn Road heading out of Dunmurry past Seymour Hill and after Ballybog Road on the left hand side turn left into the Redwoods apartment complex.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »