- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- LUXURY GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- SEPARATE KITCHEN
- LARGE LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA.
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH MASTER EN SUITE
- PHOENIX GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ALLOCATED UNDERGROUND CAR PARKING
Additional InformationLocated in popular development of Chancellors Court on the Malone Road, this luxury apartment offers excellent accommodation in close proximity to Queens University Belfast and the Malone and Lisburn Road only a short distance away providing excellent ease of access to and from the City Centre and excellent shopping. An ex- show apartment offers well proportioned living accommodation with large separate kitchen and with two double bedrooms, the apartment is complimented with Phoenix Gas central heating and UPVC double glazed windows. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE FOYER:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Intercom system and built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, three quarter tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.02m (12' 0" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.2m (15' 0" x 10' 6")
Built in wardrobes.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed lighting.
- 3.56m x 2.87m (11' 8" x 9' 5")
Range of high and low level units, integrated oven and hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and washer dryer, one and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, under unit lighting, stainless steel extractor hood, part tiled walls, tiled floor and glass panelled doors to living area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.65m x 3.51m (21' 10" x 11' 6")
Chancellors Court, on the corner of Malone Avenue and Malone Road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »