- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A fabulous first floor apartment with high ceilings and spacious rooms
- Perfectly presented and ready to move into
- Mix of original Victorian features and modern upgrades
- Attractive building with an abundance of parking for residents and guests
- Welcoming entrance hall with cloak space and storage
- Impressive lounge and dining room with a lovely bay window and a feature fireplace
- Modern solid wood kitchen with a good storage and integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms, the master being particularly spacious
- Modern shower room with a white suite
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Chain free and ready to move into
- Outstanding location at the top of the Annadale Embankment and close to the Ormeau Road
Additional InformationSure to Impress!
This luxury two bedroom apartment is located at the top of the Annadale Embankment, close to the Ormeau Road and Forestside. It is seriously impressive both internally and externally and the chain free situation will suit those wanting a stress free purchase, whether it be a first time buy, an investment or a downsize. The apartment is perfectly presented and is ready for the lucky purchaser to move straight in!
The apartment comprises a welcoming entrance hall with cloak space, a very spacious lounge/dining with a high ceilings and a feature fireplace, a modern solid wood kitchen with great storage, two double bedrooms and a modern shower room with a white suite.
There is an abundance of parking available on site and there is local transport into the city centre literally on your doorstep. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, The Kingspan Rugby Ground and Ormeau Park to name but a few!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen 3.96m x 2.06m (13 x 6'09)
- Lounge / Dining 6.73m x 4.67m (22'01 x 15'04)
- Bedroom 1 4.01m x 3.48m (13'02 x 11'05)
- Bedroom 2 3.63m x 2.24m (11'11 x 7'04)
- Shower Room 2.64m x 1.57m (8'08 x 5'02)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »