- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Living Room with Dual Aspect Windows and Views across to Antrim Hills
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Additional InformationThis well maintained ground floor apartment is conveniently located off the Ballygowan Road. Forestside, Belfast city centre and a range of local amenities are also close at hand whilst boasting ease of access for the city commuter. Built about 15 years ago, this fine home consists of large living room, separate fully fitted kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include private parking and gas fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed and leaded front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.21m x 4.39m (23' 8" x 14' 5")
Measurements taken at widest points
Dual aspect windows, views across to Antrim Hills, oak laminate wooden floor, glazed oak door to kitchen.
- 3.89m x 2.18m (12' 9" x 7' 2")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, integrated four ring Smeg gas hob, extractor fan above, built-in frosted glazed display unit, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, concealed built-in gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed access door to side, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.12m (12' 5" x 10' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, tiled splashback, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 2.79m (13' 7" x 9' 2")
Oak laminate wooden floor, dual aspect windows.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with shower screen, built-in shower unit, mixer taps, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, concealed built-in pressurised water system, built-in shelving above, extractor fan.
- Allocated residents' car parking, front seating communal area.
Located off the Ballygowan Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
73rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »