Apt 3-37 The Arc, 2D Queens Road, Belfast BT3 9FD
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Penthouse Apartment Situated Within Award Winning City Centre Development
- Glorious Views Towards The Samson And Goliath Shipbuilding Cranes, Titanic Quarter And Into Belfast City Centre
- Bright Living/Dining Area With Access To Balcony From All Rooms
- High Gloss Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Integrated Ventilation System
- Sound System Throughout All Rooms
- Air Extraction In All Rooms Through A Heat Exchanger
- Secure Allocated Underground Car Parking Space
- Suited To Owner Occupiers And Investors Alike
Additional InformationThis magnificent sixth floor, two bedroom apartment has been finished to a high standard and will be suited to the owner occupier or investor alike.
The high quality internal courtyard gardens, modern designed common areas and secure underground parking are major attributes of The Arc Development.
Titanic Quarter is a vibrant and most accessible area of Belfast, and with "Titanic Belfast" and the prestigious Titanic Hotel now open, the Metropolitan College and many major technical companies investing in the area - the cosmopolitan appeal at Titanic will only continue to grow with 4,000 people currently working in the area. Not to mention an array of visiting tourists.
Please contact our Lisburn Road office to arrange a private appointment on 028 9066 8888.
- COMMUNAL AREA:
- Communal entrance with lift and stair access to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door leading to entrance hall with hardwood flooring. Storage cupboard, plumbed for washing machine. Enclosed gas boiler.
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.3m x 4.19m (20' 8" x 13' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level contrasting units. 1.5 square bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring gas hob with built-in extractor fan over. Integrated oven, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Granite splashback. Ceramic tiled floor in kitchen area. Vertical radiator panel. Low voltage lighting. Dimmer switches. Enclosed automated gas fire. Stunning external views. Access to balcony.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.96m (13' 8" x 13' 0")
Carpeted. Dimmer switches. Balcony access.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising, fully tiled double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Wall mounted WC. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Large wall mirror. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.87m (11' 9" x 9' 5")
Carpeted. Balcony access.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising panel bath with thermostatic shower over. Wall mounted WC. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Recessed surround sound speakers. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Large wall mirror. Low voltage lighting.
- Communal landscape courtyard gardens. Public realm terrace overlooking the Samson and Goliath shipbuilding cranes. Secure underground car parking with remote controlled entrance gates and designated parking space.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »