- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A superior first floor apartment offering up-graded luxury living space within this most desirable and sought-after residential location.
- Ideally placed just off the prominent Black’s Road and therefore offers ease of access to a profusion of amenities to include an excellent choice of leading schools, shops and transport links including Blacks Road Park and Ride Service, the railway and Motorway which is literally on its doorstep.
- Two good sized bedrooms. Master bedroom with luxurious up graded ensuite shower room.
- Lovely living room with access to up-graded fitted kitchen with range of built-in appliances, beautiful contemporary tiling, and feature breakfast bar.
- Up-graded white bathroom suite with spotlights.
- Gas central heating system withy newly installed gas boiler.
- Beautifully and freshly decorated throughout leaving the lucky new owner with little to do but simply add furniture.
- Communal car-parking at rear.
- An outstanding property offering easily maintained and impressive living space and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Additional InformationA superior first floor apartment offering upgraded luxury living space within this most desirable and sought after residential location just off the prominent Blacks Road and therefore offers ease of access to a profusion of amenities to include an excellent selection of leading schools, shops and transport links including Blacks Road Park and Ride Service, the Railway and Motorway which is literally on its doorstep. Two good sized bedrooms. Master bedroom with luxury upgraded ensuite shower room. Lovely living room with access to upgraded fitted kitchen with range of built-in appliances, beautiful contemporary tiling, and feature breakfast bar. Upgraded white bathroom suite with spotlights. Gas central heating system with new gas boiler. Beautifully and freshly decorated throughout leaving the lucky new owner with little to do but simply add furniture. An outstanding property offering easily maintained and impressive living space and we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment.
A service charge of approximately £55.00 per month, at present, is payable. We recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge amount and inclusions. EPC C77.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Door entry intercom system;
- APARTMENT ENTRANCE
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Semi solid wooden flooring, shelved storage cupboard with light;
- LIVING ROOM 23'10 x 15'10 (7.26m x 4.83m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, open plan to;
- LUXURY KITCHEN
- Range of high and low level units, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine, beautiful feature partially tiled walls, feature breakfast bar, spotlights.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and storage unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, spotlights, pvc stripped walls and ceiling, extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM 15'1 x 10'4 (4.60m x 3.15m)
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, spotlights, extractor fan, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, beautiful tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 12'11 x 10'1 (3.94m x 3.07m)
- Designated car-parking and visitor parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »