- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Townhouse style property
- Extremely well presented throughout
- Open plan Kitchen / Living and Dining Room with access to Juliette balcony - enjoying superb Lough Views
- Separate Utility Room
- On the Ground floor two bedrooms, master with ensuite shower and bathroom
- First floor two further bedrooms, guest bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Heating
- Parking area for 2 cars
- Garden area ideal for Summer entertaining
- Popular & Sought after location.
Additional InformationBeautifully situated in one of Bangor's most prestigious addresses, 30 Maxwell Road is a captivating and exclusive development of only three exceptionally spacious and luxuriously appointed apartments. The original elegant building has been thoughtfully and sympathetically adapted and extended to provide three genuinely unique homes and we are pleased to present this delightful townhouse style property known as apartment 3 to the open market.
Internally this property is present to an extremely high standard and enjoys spacious contemporary accommodation and of particular note is the first floor kitchen, living, dining room with access to the Juliette balcony with superb lough views. The property enjoys four well proportioned bedrooms, two on each level and includes ensuite facilities to the master & guest bedroom and bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a parking area and easily maintained garden which is ideal for Summer entertaining.
With so much on offer we anticipate strong demand therefore early viewing is a must.
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Floor to ceiling radiator.
- White suite comprising tiled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
Built-in robe with cupboard above.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.32m x 3.66m (24' 0" x 12' 0")
(at widest points).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
Spiral staircase to . . .
- L SHAPED LIVING / KITCHEN & DINING:
- 7.92m x 7.32m (26' 0" x 24' 0")
Living area with 'Jotul' 12 kilo watt cast iron multi fueld burning stove, solid birch flooring. Double doors to Juliette balcony with excellent lough views.
Maple kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, 1.5 basin stainless steel sink unit with granite drainer, 4 ring gas hob and matching oven, Neff extractor fan and canopy, built-in wine rack, glazed display cabinet, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Further range of units, plumbed for washing machine ?? space for fridge freezer, gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.74m (9' 0" x 9' 0")
Wood strip flooring. Hotpress with pressurised water system.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.27m x 2.74m (14' 0" x 9' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower with thermostatic shower unit with rain shower head, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Parking area for 2 vehicles.
Garden area ideal for summer entertaining.
Travelling towards Bangor along the Bryansburn Road, turn left into Maxwell Road and number 30 is on the left hand side at the corner of Kensington Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »