- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Second Floor Apartment In Prime South Belfast Location
- Spacious Living Room And Dining Area
- Magnificent Modern Kitchen
- Outstanding Bathroom With Three Piece Suite And Corner Shower Unit
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Outstanding Upper Level Apartment With Delightful Internal Ambience And Charm
- Remote Entrance Gates To Apartment Parking Facility
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationA magnificent second floor apartment in a prime location off the Malone and Lisburn Roads in South Belfast. The delightful internal ambiance and charm of this fine apartment will have wide ranging appeal. The accommodation comprises a spacious living room and dining area, a superb modern kitchen with contemporary units and appliances, outstanding bathroom and two spacious bedrooms.
In addition the property benefits from phoenix gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows, solid oak flooring and secure parking area to the front with electric entrance gates.
We highly recommend an internal inspection.
- MAIN RECEPTION HALL:
- With stairs leading to apartment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak flooring.
- LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA:
- Impressive feature fireplace surround and mantle with marble inset and hearth. Solid oak flooring, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, pvc double glazed window.
- MAGNIFICENT MODERN KITCHEN
- 4.37m x 2.44m (14' 4" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units, built in gas hob and electric oven, integrated extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer dryer, porcelain tile flooring, low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.55m x 4.39m (14' 11" x 14' 5")
Solid oak flooring, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.78m x 2.39m (15' 8" x 7' 10")
Solid oak flooring, built in robe.
- Roll top bath, low flush wc, heated towel style radiator, corner shower unit, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer taps, porcelain tile flooring, fully tiled walls.
- £50 per month
Runs from Malone Road (opposite Sans Souci Park) to Lisburn Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »