- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern First Floor Apartment In Exclusive Development Of Only 6 Apartments
- Open Plan Living, Dining & Kitchen With Full Range Of Modern White Gloss Units & Full Range Of 'Bosch' Appliances
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms To Include Main Bedroom With Full Range Of Sliding Wardrobes & Ensuite Shower Room
- Deluxe Bathroom With Complimentary Tiling
- Tasteful Presentation Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Double Glazed Window Frames
- Residents & Visitor Parking Areas, Well Maintained Communal Gardens
Additional InformationThis spacious first floor apartment, is located in a quiet development of only 6 apartments which has been well maintained and tastefully presented throughout.
The property has a bright and airy feel to it and enjoys a pleasant outlook. Ideally suited to both first time buyers and those downsizing as offering space, comfort, convenience and privacy. This superb home is sure to attract a high level of interest!
To arrange a viewing at your convenience please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Door leading to tiled entrance hall. Lift and stairs access to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Intercom system. Porcelain tiled floor. Storage cupboard.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / KITCHEN / DINING:
- 6.76m x 4.42m (22' 2" x 14' 6")
Full range of modern gloss high and low level units. Stainless steel circular sink. Wood effect worktops. 'Bosch' four ring ceramic hob and 'Bosch' electric oven. Stainless steel splashback. 'Caple' stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated 'Bosch' dishwasher. 'Bosch' washer / dryer. Gas fired boiler. Porcelain tiled floor.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Panel bath with shower over. Shower screen. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with vanity unit and mirror above. Feature tiling.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.23m (12' 7" x 10' 7")
Full range of sliding wardrobes, mirror to middle, including shelves, drawers and hanging space.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit and mirror above. Luxury tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.23m (12' 4" x 10' 7")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Double electric entrance gates to communal parking area and communal gardens.
- Service Charges - £1,940 per annum for 2021. This figure will reduce in 2022
Management Company - Hampton Estates
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »