- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Top Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Large Lounge
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Private Parking
Additional InformationWe are delighted to be offering for sale this luxury top floor apartment which is in excellent order throughout and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience as this may not stay available for long.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, large bright lounge with feature sandstone fireplace, luxury fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances, two bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include, Phoenix gas heating, double glazed windows and an insulated roofspace.
Outside the is communal parking and mature communal landscape gardens. We strongly recommend viewing.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Antique quik step wooden flooring and built in storage with shelving, single panelled radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.31m x 3.94m (17'5" x 12'11")
- Feature sandstone fireplace with gas fire and antique oak quik step wooden flooring, single panelled radiator.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINETTE 4.01m x 3.18m (13'2" x 10'5")
- Luxury fully fitted kitchen with range of beech high and low level wall units, Formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel under oven, 4 ring hob, integrated extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor and wall tiling, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 2.79m (13'0" x 9'2")
- Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.95m x 2.06m (9'8" x 6'9")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising, panelled bath with thermostatic shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor and wall tiling, double panelled radiator.
- Insulated roofspace.
- There are communal gardens and communal parking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »