- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb forth floor apartment in prime city centre location
- Bright and spacious lounge with balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen with an excellent range of integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, Master with ensuite shower room
- Luxury main bathroom
- Utility cupboard with excellent storage
- Gas central heating / Double glazed windows
- Private car parking space
- Extremely convenient location
- Popular with both owner occupiers and investors
- Potential income of circa £1000 per month
Additional InformationThis superb fourth floor apartment occupies a prime city centre location right in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Belfast. The property has been well maintained and tastefully presented by its current owner.
The apartment offers bright, spacious accommodation in brief, comprising of living room with a balcony, separate modern fitted kitchen with an excellent range of integrated appliances, two well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite and main bathroom. Ideal for everyday modern living, this impressive apartment is sure to impress in the way of location, for both owner occupiers and investors. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Lift to . . .
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, alarm, intercom entry system, tiled floor, storage, recessed spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.51m x 3.86m (18' 1" x 12' 8")
(at widest points). Solid oak floor, recessed spotlights, ceiling speakers, patio door to northerly facing balcony.
- 3.94m x 1.88m (12' 11" x 6' 2")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, work sufaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Bosch stainless steel oven, four ring gas hob, splash back and extractor hood, integrated Bosch microwave, Ferroli gas boiler, integrated Smeg dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, ceiling speakers.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 3.68m (14' 6" x 12' 1")
(at widest points, including ensuite shower room). Ceiling speakers.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, double shower tray with recessed shelves, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.23m (10' 7" x 10' 7")
(at widest points).
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with inset mirror, panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
Driving on Victoria Street past the Albert Clock, Ulster Street is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »