- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb & Well Presented Apartment in Excellent Location, Walking Distance of Balmoral Railway Station
- Popular Development in Prime Situation
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Island & Range of Integrated Appliances
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms, Master with Built-in Robes
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Beautifully Decorated Throughout & Ready for any Purchaser to Move In
- Bus & Trains on Your Doorstep for Ease of Access in & out of the City
- Secure Private Car Parking
- Ideal for Owner Occupiers or Investors
Additional InformationThis superb and well presented second floor apartment occupies an excellent location opposite Balmoral Golf Club and is only a short distance from the many surrounding amenities; shops, restaurants and pubs and is only a few minutes walk from Balmoral railway station and is extremely convenient to the M1 motorway network.
The apartment is spacious and beautifully decorated and would be ideal for an owner occupier or investor due to its convenient situation.
Early viewing is encouraged to avoid disappointment.
- Electric entrance gates for vehicles and pedestrians.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Lift and stairs to . . .
- Front door to . . .
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN/DINING:
- 6.35m x 5.08m (20' 10" x 16' 8")
Range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink, island unit with granite work surfaces, integrated cooker and electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor to kitchen, beech floor in living area, feature fireplace with feature faux burner. Patio door to tiled balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 2.49m (14' 0" x 8' 2")
Matching wood floor, shelved airing cupboard with high pressure pump, cornice ceiling, double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 2.57m (9' 3" x 8' 5")
Matching wood effect floor.
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, free standing bath on feet with shower over, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Electric pedestrian and vehicle gates to secure private parking. Balcony off living room overlooking Kings Hall and Balmoral.
- Flat Management Services 028 9065 9500
- £475 half yearly covering building insurance, communal cleaning and maintenance, electric gate and window cleaning.
Leaving Belfast on Lisburn Road continue over flyover at Balmoral Avenue and Balmoral Court is on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »