- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented First Floor Apt
- Two Excellent Bedrooms (Master With Twin Built In Robes)
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Car Parking & Communal Gardens
- EPC C73
Additional InformationThis beautiful first floor apartment is located in the popular Royal Mews development just moments from Dunmurry Village. The accommodation comprises spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances, two excellent bedrooms (master with double built in robes) & modern bathroom suite. Additional benefits include the gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and generous car parking. Close to many amenities along with excellent transport links, this apartment will appeal to a range of tenants. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the true quality of this beautiful apartment.
*Please note - photos are historic and furniture shown is not included*
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- Solid wood panelled front door to entrance hall. Stairs to:
- FIRST FLOOR
- RECEPTION HALL
- KITCHEN 8'5 x 8'1 (2.57m x 2.46m)
- Modern fitted kitchen comprising range of high and low level units, 4 ring electric hob/ integrated oven & grill, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher, sink unit with mixer tap, under lighting, glass display unit and ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM
- LIVING ROOM 13'3 x 10'7 (4.04m x 3.23m)
- Built in storage.
- BEDROOM ONE 12'1 x 11'10 (3.68m x 3.61m)
- Double built in robes.
- BEDROOM TWO 10'4 x 7'5 (3.15m x 2.26m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- BATHROOM 6'5 x 5'8 (1.96m x 1.73m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panel bath, flexible chrome shower head with rise bar, wash hand basin with pedestal, low flush W.C, part tiled ceramic walls and wood flooring.
- Guest and resident parking. Communal gardens in lawn with mature beds.
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- Approx. £755 per annum.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- Approx. £50 per quarter.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »