Apt 22, Royal Mews, Dunmurry, Belfast BT17 9NJ
2 Bed Apartment / Flat For Sale
- Beautifully Presented First Floor Apt
- Two Excellent Bedrooms (Master With Twin Built In Robes)
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Suitable For A Range Of Buyers
- Car Parking & Communal Gardens
- EPC C73
This beautiful first floor apartment is located in the popular Royal Mews development just moments from Dunmurry Village. The accommodation comprises spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances, two excellent bedrooms (master with double built in robes) & modern bathroom suite. Additional benefits include the gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and generous car parking. Close to many amenities along with excellent transport links, this apartment will appeal to a range of buyers including those wishing to downsize or indeed the first time buyer. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the true quality of this beautiful apartment.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- Solid wood panelled front door to entrance hall. Stairs to:
- FIRST FLOOR
- RECEPTION HALL
- KITCHEN 8'5 x 8'1 (2.57m x 2.46m)
- Modern fitted kitchen comprising range of high and low level units, 4 ring electric hob/ integrated oven & grill, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher, sink unit with mixer tap, under lighting, glass display unit and ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM
- LIVING ROOM 13'3 x 10'7 (4.04m x 3.23m)
- Built in storage.
- BEDROOM ONE 12'1 x 11'10 (3.68m x 3.61m)
- Double built in robes.
- BEDROOM TWO 10'4 x 7'5 (3.15m x 2.26m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- BATHROOM 6'5 x 5'8 (1.96m x 1.73m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panel bath, flexible chrome shower head with rise bar, wash hand basin with pedestal, low flush W.C, part tiled ceramic walls and wood flooring.
- Guest and resident parking. Communal gardens in lawn with mature beds.
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- Approx. £755 per annum.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- Approx. £50 per quarter.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »