- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Apartment Suited To Young Professionals Or Those Seeking A Base In Belfast
- Popular Ormeau Road Location Overlooking The Internal Communal Gardens
- Bright Living & Dining Area With Double High Ceilings
- Contemporary Kitchen With Range Of Applances
- Two Double Bedrooms - Principal Bedroom With Ensuite
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Enclosed Allocated Car Parking Spaces
- Private Gym & Communal Gardens For Residents
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Immediate Viewing Recommended
Additional InformationNo. 218 is a superb two bedroom apartment within the award winning Bakery Development. The property boasts high ceilings, oak floors and doors, extra storage facilities, on enclosed car parking space and even a private gym for the residents.
Internally, the home is bright and spacious offering a large living and dining area open to a contemporary kitchen, two double bedrooms, principal bedroom with ensuite and a modern bathroom. The living room has a large feature sliding glass window.
Close to all of the amenities of Ormeau Road with its excellent coffee shops and restaurants, Ormeau Park, Queen's University and Belfast City Centre.
Please contact our South Belfast office to book an appointment on 028 9066 8888.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Lift and stair access to:
- Solid oak door. Store.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING AREA:
- 6.07m x 5.49m (19' 11" x 18' 0")
High ceiling. Low voltage slighting. Oak flooring. Open to:
- High and low level units. Five ring gas hob with under oven and extractor fan over. Single drain sink unit. Integrated microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Panelled bath. Wall hung WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage lighting.
- PRINCIPLE BEDROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.2m (13' 7" x 10' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled double shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.79m (11' 3" x 9' 2")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Beautiful communal gardens. One enclosed parking space. Residents communal gym with roof garden.
- Service Charge - £1231 per annum
Rates - £1124.62 per annum
Mgt Co - MB Wilson
Ground rent - £100 per annum
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »