- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Third Floor Apartment Set Within Excellent City Centre Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Magnificent Open Plan Living/Dining With Balcony Access And Views Of The Belfast Hills
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Appliances
- Bathroom And Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Secure Allocated Car Parking Space
- Access To Residents' Fitness Suite
- Within Walking Distance Of Belfast City Centre, Lisburn Road And Queens University
Additional InformationVictoria Place is a superb landmark development situated just off Great Victoria Street within one of the city's most popular and sought after locations.
The accommodation comprises of superb open plan kitchen/living/dining together with two double bedrooms, bathroom and ensuite. Within walking distance of the city centre, Victoria Square Shopping Centre and Queens University as well as the City Hospital this property would be ideal for a variety of potential purchasers including first time buyers and investors in today's market.
Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Lift/stairs to third floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall. Cupboard housing gas boiler.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN TO DINING:
- 7.01m x 2.87m (23' 0" x 9' 5")
Access to balcony. Open to kitchen.
- 2.74m x 2.11m (9' 0" x 6' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. 4 ring gas hob. Electric oven. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.23m x 3.15m (10' 7" x 10' 4")
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.82m (11' 0" x 9' 3")
Built-in wardrobe. Laminate floor.
- White suite. Panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Service Charge: £931 per annum
Ground Rent: £100 per annum
Reserve Fund: £84 per annum
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »