- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous penthouse apartment in most convenient and desirable location
- Generous living room with two sets of double doors to faux balconies affording excellent natural light
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Spacious entrance and reception halls with excellent storage
- Two double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and bedroom 2 with built-in robes
- Bathroom with modern sute and contemporary tiling
- Fold down wooden ladder to floored roofspace providing further storage
- Mains gas central heating, uPVC double glazing
- Secure covered car parking and communal gardens
Additional InformationJust off Annadale Embankment this penthouse apartment is therefore in close proximity to Stranmillis and the Ormeau Road where a diverse range of amenities are available including popular bar-restaurants, village-type shops, excellent schools and the city centre is only a short distance away.
The accommodation briefly comprises two double bedrooms (master ensuite, bedroom 2 with built-in robes), spacious living room with dining area, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and feature tiling, modern bathroom suite and of special note is the generous storage cupboards and easy access to partially floored roofspace.
Impeccably presented we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Lift and stairs to . . .
- Wooden front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip floor, twin storage cupboards. Inner door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Access via pull-down wooden ladder to floored roofspace with light. Additional cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.02m x 3.89m (19' 9" x 12' 9")
(at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor, twin uPVC double doors to faux balcony. Wooden and glazed double doors to . . .
- 3.66m x 2.31m (12' 0" x 7' 7")
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated stainless steel Bosch oven, stainless steel microwave, integrated Bosch four ring gas hob, stainless steel splash back and extractor hood, gas boiler, tiled floor, recessed spotlights, concealed lighting.
- 2.16m x 1.52m (7' 1" x 5' 8")
Modern white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.35m (15' 5" x 11' 0")
(at widest points to include ensuite). uPVC double doors to faux balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.72m x 3.3m (15' 6" x 10' 10")
Range of built-in robes with excellent storage.
- Secure covered parking. Communal gardens with well stocked beds and patio areas.
- £1128 per annum.
Leaving the city centre on Annadale Embankment heading towards the Ormeau Road turn left into Wellington Square before the road ramps up and curves.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
132nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »