- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Spacious Modern Second Floor Apartment in Development for the Over 55's
- Generous Bright Lounge with Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Extensive Built-in Appliances
- Excellent Sized Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating/uPVC Glazed Windows
- Well Presented Throughout with Many Features
- Communal Ground Floor Lounge/Laundry Room
- Communal Parking & Gardens Including Sitting Areas
- 24 Hour Intercom Helpline
- Excellent Outlook up Marlborough Park South
- Extremely Convenient with Lisburn Road Only a Few Minutes Walk
Additional InformationThis attractive well presented apartment for the over 55's occupies an unrivalled extremely convenient Malone location only a few minutes walk from the Lisburn Road and its many amenities.
Situated on the second floor this apartment offers spacious, well proportioned accommodation throughout which is further enhanced by the many fine features and overall is ideally suited to meet all those modern day living requirements.
Recent sales within this development have proven extremely sucessful and with all and more this modern apartment has to offer early viewing is highly recommended so as not to miss out.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Lift and stairs to second floor.
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE:
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Walk-in linen cupboard housing Ideal gas fired boiler, access to spacious roofspace, entrance intercom and 24 hour helpline.
- DOUBLE CLOAKS/STORAGE CUPBOARD WITH SHELVING:
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.72m x 3.45m (18' 9" x 11' 4")
Cornice ceiling, looking over communal garden and up Marlborough Park South.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.m x 2.13m (9' 10" x 7' 4")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level modern units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, Neff four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor fan, matching Neff stainless steel oven underneath, Neff stainless steel built-in microwave, integrated Hoover fridge freezer, integrated Neff dishwasher, mostly stone effect tiled walls, laminate timber effect flooring, concealed lights, low voltage lights.
- 5.44m x 2.44m (17' 10" x 8' 9")
- GOOD SIZED MODERN FITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, vanity unit, separate fully panelled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, ceramic tiled floor, fully panelled walls, extractor fan, low voltage lights.
- Communal parking and communal gardens including lawned areas, landscaped area with sitting area, greenhouse and bin store.
- Radius Management Company.
- Approximately £143 per month to include buildings insurance and general maintenance.
Situated at the top of Marlborough Park South which runs from the Malone Road to the Lisburn Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »