This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Second Floor City Centre Apartment
- Bright Kitchen/Living/Dining Area With Juliette Balcony
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Main Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Lift Access
- Secure Car Parking Space
- Walking Distance To Belfast City Centre
- Suited To The Young Professional Or Investor Alike
Additional InformationThis bright and spacious second floor, two bedroom apartment will be well suited to the young professional or investor alike. Located in the heart of Belfast city centre, Queens University and both hospitals are close at hand.
The development was constructed as a New York loft style development, ideally located just off the Dublin Road. It has been admired as an innovative development which retains the atmosphere and characteristics of this former Edwardian linen factory which creates a stylish and modern living space. An excellent blend of old and new with 11 ft high ceilings and oversized windows for example.
Well worth viewing, the apartment can be appreciated by a private appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Lift and stair access to…
- Hardwood entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Two storage cupboards.
- 5.87m x 5.21m (19' 3" x 17' 1")
Wooden floor. Feature brick wall. Juliette balcony. South facing aspect.
- 4.75m x 3.m (15' 7" x 9' 10")
High and low level units with granite work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring gas hob. Breakfast bar area. Plumbed for fridge freezer and washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Picture window with city views.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.41m x 2.82m (17' 9" x 9' 3")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.67m (9' 4" x 8' 9")
- Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Secure parking space.
How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
(in last 30 days)
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »