- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment In 'Robson Hall' Residence In Private Corner Of The Harberton BT9 Development Backing Onto Balmoral Golf Course
- Impressive Entrance Hall With Tiled Floor And Half Panelled Walls, Corniced Ceiling
- Double Doors Leading To Magnificent Open Plan Kitchen, Dining And Living Room Overlooking Rear Patio Garden And Lawns
- Fully Fitted Luxury 'Alwoods' Kitchen With Full Range Of 'Bosch' Appliances, Quartz Work Surfaces And Good Sized Central Island Unit
- Principal Bedroom With Luxury Ensuite Shower Room And Bedroom 2 With Wall To Range Fitted Sliding Wardrobes
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite And Complimentary Modern Tiling
- Pressurised Gas Fired Central Heating System, Underfloor Heating Throughout
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows With Gunmetal Finish
- Patio Garden And Communal Gardens In Lawns With Trees And Shrubs And Boundary Fencing Backing On To Balmoral Golf Course
- Remote Controlled Electronic Entrance Gate Leading To Private Parking For 2 Cars
- CCTV Video Front Door Entry System
- All Blinds Will Be Included In The Sale Including Remote Operated Blinds In Kitchen / Living / Dining
Additional InformationHBH Developments combined their extensive expertise and craftsmanship when constructing The Mansion House Residences in the Harberton BT9 Development achieving a rare blend of timeless architectural elegance and ultra-modern design and exude a feeling of space and light throughout.
Externally they are traditionally designed in keeping with their BT9 surroundings and feature patios to the ground floor apartments and terraces to the upper floor apartments to be enjoyed by the residents.
Internally the emphasis is on contemporary understated elegance that reflects and enhances modern living – high ceilings, deep moulded skirting boards and architraves blend classical design with open plan state of the art 'Alwoods' kitchens.
The communal areas feature a beautifully designed and impressive entrance and electronic entrance gates offer security and privacy.
- Communal entrance door leading to:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor and half panelled walls.
- Front door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Corniced ceiling. Half panelled walls. Tiled wood effect floor. Cloaks cupboard. Double doors to:
- MAGNIFICENT OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 6.4m x 6.25m (21' 0" x 20' 6")
Modern fully fitted 'Alwoods' kitchen. Quartz work surfaces. Island unit with stainless steel sink unit, breakfast area, wine fridge, and Bluetooth speaker audio system. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. 'Quooker' fusion boiling hot water tap. 'Bosch' stainless steel electric oven and combination microwave with warming drawer, 'Bora' glass ceramic hob with built-in downdraft extractor. Utility area, 'Bosch' washing machine and tumble dryer. Corniced ceiling. Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 5.11m (16' 9" x 16' 9")
Double doors to patio.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head. Low flush WC. Vanity unit with heated anti-steam illuminated wall mirror above. Tiled panel bath. Tiled floor. Partially tiled walls.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.61m (15' 8" x 11' 10")
Sliding door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head. Low flush WC. Vanity unit with Vanity unit with heated anti-steam illuminated wall mirror above. Heated towel rail. Partially tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.78m x 3.61m (15' 8" x 11' 10")
Range of wall-to-wall sliding wardrobes with centre mirrored doors.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- South west facing patio area. Communal gardens in lawns and trees bordered by fencing backing on to Balmoral Golf Course. Remote controlled electronic entrance gate leading to private parking for two cars. CCTV video entry door and gate system.
- SERVICE CHARGES:
- Annual management charge approximately £1,400 per annum.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »