- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment In The Popular Knockdene Area
- Spacious Lounge With Double Glazed Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- With Integrated Appliance's Gas Fired Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Fully Tiled Bathroom With Large Corner Bath
- Parking Space And Communal Gardens To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
An excellent ground floor apartment in a superb development of apartments within walking distance of Ballyhackamore and the many amenities in East Belfast. Built in 2000, this development offers modern accommodation with quiet surroundings on an elevated site with mature gardens and generous car parking for residents and visiting guests. Apartment 2 offers a unique opportunity to purchase one of the few apartments accessed by the communal front door and it's own conservatory to the rear, on the right hand side. The accommodation comprises lounge with attractive sandstone fireplace and gas fire, generous dining room, fully fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances, two good size bedrooms, modern white bathroom suite with corner feature bath and master ensuite shower room. Further benefits include conservatory, gas fired central heating and Pvc double glazed windows.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Front door, hallway leading to:
- Front door to apartment, hallway leading to:
- Dining Area 14'5 x 13'9 (4.39m x 4.19m)
- Front door to apartment. Recessed spotlights, double doors to storage area. Double doors to:
- Kitchen 12'7 x 8'2 (3.84m x 2.49m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel under oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, tiled floor, gas boiler
- Lounge 15'9 x 15'3 (4.80m x 4.65m)
- Attractive fireplace with granite inset and hearth, gas fire. Recessed spotlights. PVC door to:
- Conservatory 10'4 x 10'2 (3.15m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 1 14'5 x 10'4 at widest point (4.39m x 3.15m at widest point)
- Corner shower cubicle, ....., low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlights
- Bedroom 2 12'3 x 9'6 (3.73m x 2.90m)
- Range of built in wardrobes
- White bathroom suite comprising of panelled corner bath with telephone handle shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and floor, recessed spotlights
- Additional Information
- Management Charges estimated to be £272 per quarter
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »