- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Ronan McAnenny Ltd is pleased to bring to the property market this admirable two bedroom first floor luxury apartment located in "Greenwood" which is a small complex of four apartments situated along the Ballycolman Road in Strabane. This property is perfectly located within walking distance of Strabane town centre where all local services and amenities can be found. The apartment boasts stunning views of Strabane Golf Club and overlooks Knockavoe Mountain. Internally, the home has been finished and maintained to a high standard throughout, with oak doors and ample storage space. Externally, the property has a private entrance with a tarmac driveway and a garage with full electrics and pedestrian access. Viewing is highly recommended.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 2.39m x 5.01m
- Solid Oak flooring and double radiator.
- Living/Family Room: 4.49m x 4.80m
- Solid oak flooring and two double radiators.
- Kitchen: 1.98m x 3.68m
- Solid oak flooring, recessed spotlights, electric hob & oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, under unit lighting.
- Main Bathroom: 2.06m x 2.58m
- tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, recessed spotlights, bath & chrome towel rail.
- Master Bedroom: 3.75m x 3.13m
- Carpeted flooring, built in wardrobes, single radiator.
- Ensuite: 1.2m x 3.12m
- Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, recessed spotlights, WC, hand basin, power shower and double radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 5.12m x 3.34m
- Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, built in wardrobes and single radiator.
- Study: 1.46m x 2.33m
- Carpeted flooring and single radiator.
- Garage: 5.99m x 4.30m
- Insulated door, full electrics, pedestrian access and roller door.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02881659210.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »